BLACK HISTORY MONTH
REMINDER: WINTER BALL IS FEB 2ND FROM 5PM – 6:30PM
R.S.V.P BY FEB 1ST! ADMISSION $5 SEE YOU THERE!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Feb. 9th – 100th Day of School (9a-10:30a)
- Feb. 14th -Pastries With Parents (9:30a -10:30a)
- Feb. 15th – Teacher Work Day (No School)
- Feb. 16th – Students Lead Conferences (No School)
- Feb. 19th -Presidents Day (No School)
- Feb. 29th – Black History Celebration (9:30a-11:30a)
NEWS FROM EK!
EK has been working really hard on our names, letters, sounds and so much more. We have our 100th day of school coming up and we will be doing a special project to celebrate. I know you are so excited to find out what that project is, but you will have to wait and see. We will be having a Valentine’s Day party on Wednesday February 14th. I will be sending home a sign-up sheet. We will have Student Led conferences on February 16th. I will reach out to work out on Dojo or through the office if you need to speak with me. Hope you are all staying healthy and warm this winter! – Ms.W
DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR RE-ENROLLMENT TEXT?
Be on the look out for 24-25 school year Re-enrollment and Enrollment Text. Make sure to follow all prompts and submit all required documents.
Please remember that for your students safety, we ask that you walk your student to the door if they arrive late for school. Please don’t drop off and leave. Thank you! – Principal Garcia